See what the West Chester Activity Center has to offer.
Age 55+ - prime club membership
Prime club memberships include reduced pricing for lunch and numerous free or reduced price activities, customized for people age 55+.
- Individual $30
- Married Couple $55
Younger than 55
- West Chester Township Residents or working in Twp. $60
- Non-West Chester Residents $72
- West Chester Township Resident or working in Twp. $160
- Non-West Chester Residents $192
Day Passes are available for $7/day for residents/working in West Chester Township or $10/day for non-residents.
Donation wish list for 2013
- Folding tables (at least 6’ long)
- Newspaper subscriptions
- Storage barn
- Digital photo frames
- Soft chairs for chair volleyball
- White boards with easels
- Steppers, yoga mats, resistance bands
- General office supplies
- Oil change vouchers/antifreeze/windshield washer fluid, car wash
- Pet Food (We All Love Our Pets)
Call 513.867.1998 or email Steve Schnabl, President, at sschnabl@Community-First.org to make a donation.
West Chester Symphony conducts rehearsals in the Community Room of the Activity Center on Thursdays. The public is welcome to stop in and listen. A donation of $2 is requested. Please note that the symphony will NOT be practicing during the month of July.
Companions on a Journey is partnering with the Activity Center to provide emotional health services to individuals suffering from the loss of a loved one.